“Limitations are self-imposed” – Chris Ruden
He uses his struggle to inspire people to overcome any and all adversity they may face in their lives through molding mindsets into resilient fortresses of self-belief. Through humor, logic, and passion, chris’ comedicly relatable, yet hard hitting message inspires the masses.
His education mirrors his experience, as he has a bachelors degree in exercise science and health promotion as well as a laundry list of certifications and specializations in fitness, therapy, and life coaching.
He also deadlifts over 600 pounds despite the fact of only having one hand! He has won almost every powerlifting meet he has competed in and is on track to be the world’s strongest Adaptive athlete. From helping an 11 year old with cerebral palsy walk to helping an 85yr old woman beat cancer twice, His message and work ethic are sure to inspire any crowd!
He is an advocate for fitness, managing diabetes, and the power of a positive mindset in overcoming any limitation !
Some of his topics include:
- Limitations are self imposed
- Dream. Plan. Hustle. The underdog’s guide to success.
- Goals versus actions on productivity
- Overcoming physical, medical, and emotional hardship (from kids to teens, to adults)
- Fitness goals, obesity (and childhood obesity) (art of losing body fat and the Weightloss mindset)
- Sales training and development